Gunpowder green tea
15 biodegradable pyramid tea bags
- Character Smoky, bitter, full-bodied
- Infusion time 1 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 12 g
- Growing altitude in meters 100 - 200
- Growing area Zhejiang, Anji
- Harvest period 04 - 09
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 80
- Leaf: Dark green, tender, tight, small, globular
- Cup: Olive green, golden shimmering
Historically, the tea has its home in Pingshui, where it was heavily roasted for over 20 hours, sprayed with rice water. With its dark shimmer it became one of the most successful export teas and was then awarded the title 'Temple of Heaven' by Beijing.